- This event has passed.
RU ABLE Duathlon 2017
September 17 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our thanks to everyone who participated in our eighth annual Duathlon and 5k event!
Join IM ABLE for our eighth annual Duathlon and 5k event! Chip-timed event. 5k runners participate in the first leg of the duathlon only. Duathlon participants continue on to bike leg and second run. Bibs will distinguish between 5k racers and duathlon racers.
- Duathlon is a 5K run, 14+ mile bike, 5K run
- Athletes may participate in the duathlon event as individuals or in teams of 2 or 3
- Disabled and able bodied athletes welcome and encouraged to participate!
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR: A mini-Duathlon option! This option is a 1.5 mile run, 6.5 mile bike, 1.5 mile run. You may enter as a single, or a relay team.
- 5K only: Run the first 5k with Duathlon participants, finish after first 5k
Registration is now closed
Run: IM ABLE teams and individuals, including able-bodied runners on teams with adaptive athletes, will start 5 minutes before the rest of the competitors in the duathlon and 5K. Run/roll course follows a scenic path through to the Highlands and will be an out and back. Run & parking map
Cycle: Performed on closed Reading Blvd around a loop 6 times. Athletes are responsible for keeping track of bike laps.
Address: 630 Evans Ave – Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
Registration open 6:30 – 7:45 am
Announcements at 8 am, followed immediately by race start
Online registration closes September 12, 2017. Email gretchen@imablefoundation.